Thank you for stopping by!
We hope you have enjoyed visiting our growing digital anthology — as this is the product of a cultural engagement project we’d be delighted to hear from you!
If we can show that people are using and enjoying this resource we will be able to secure a longer-lasting future for this work, so your feedback is really important to us!
Please leave a comment in our guestbook.
We’d love to know:
- How did come to use this resource?
- Which aspects of the website are most useful and engaging?
- How have you uses this resource (e.g. Have you been able to use it in teaching or research? Has it been useful to share this resource with anyone else?)
- What would you like to see more of?
I feel that this project has taken me on a journey, not only in a historical sense but personally as well. Reading the poetry and accompanying commentaries these, papers their editors and the concerns of the people of Sheffield have been brought back to life, resonating with the issues of today. The site is intuitive to use and the subject presented in a very accessible way.
– 13 April 2016, Mr J S Smith (Nottinghamshire)